2022 Omnichannel & Fulfillment Benchmark Report
As merchants try to quickly adapt and experiment, omnichannel retail strategies become more and more important.
Retail Touchpoints recently published their end of 2022 benchmark report, detailing the ways shopping behavior has changed since the pandemic. This benchmark report of 110 retail executives, sponsored in part by Bizrate Insights, takes a look at how companies are growing their presence in new channels.
This report details:
- The changing role of physical stores
- The effectiveness of loyalty programs and multiple fulfillment options
- The increasing role of marketplaces
- Rising shipping costs and their affect on sales
- The challenges of the cost of returns
Download your report now to perfect your omnichannel strategy for 2023.